There are many different reasons beyond the desire for a thicker, larger or longer penis. Many men are unhappy with the appearance of their penis, even though length and girth of their penis is totally within the norm.
Overview penis enlargement
Reasons for a penis enlargement
Many men are dissatisfied with the appearance of their penis, even though their best piece is quite normal. The reasons beyond the desire for a larger penis are manifold:
- Micropenis: Very few men suffer from a micropenis condition (affects around 0.6% of all men).
- Shame: Many men avoid public showers or saunas and feel insecure towards their sexual partner.
- Confidence issues: Many men simply do not feel comfortable in their own skin.
- Psychosexual effects: Unease and insecurity can have serious psychosexual implications, making it difficult for men to have intimate relationships and burden everyday life.
Penis enlargement should help you to stop being distracted by such negative thoughts.
Who is suitable for penis enlargement?
Basically, almost any penis can be enlarged, but there are some requirements for surgery:
- Condition of the patient: The patient must be of legal age and in good health. Especially with aesthetic or plastic surgery that are not medically necessary, it is important that patients are not exposed to any unnecessary risks.
- Advice: During the consultation Dr. Kuehhas will discuss your wishes with you and determine the anatomy and dimensions of your penis.
- Clarify expectations: In addition, your expectations for an operative penis enlargement will be discussed. To avoid disappointment and to make sure you will be happy with the result, Dr. Kuehhas will clarify exactly what is medically possible, and where the limitations of a penis enlargement treatment are. It is important to Dr Kuehhas not to make false promises and not to raise false expectations.
- Careful planning: A penis enlargement surgery, like any other surgical procedure, requires consideration and planning.
- Specialization of the doctor: Choose your surgeon carefully! The specialization of the treating physician on genital surgery and experience in penis enlargement is crucial to achieve an optimal result and should be kept in mind when looking for an expert.
Methods for penis enlargement
Male enhancement products, like pills and creams that are advertised on the Internet and claim to increase penis size, length or girth are clinically unproven, and some can even damage the penis. Also, there is little scientific evidence that, pumps, massage techniques, mechanical traction devices, or penis enlargement exercises alone can affect the permanent size of the penis.
The only effective methods for penis enlargement are plastic surgery and medical-aesthetic procedures.
Penis Enlargement: How it works
Penis length surgery (penile elongation)
The male penis consists of a visible part and a part hidden within the body. During a penis enlargement surgery, the penis suspensory ligaments are severed in an operative procedure (ligamentolysis or suspensory ligament division). This allows to move a part of the “hidden” penis downwards and outside the body. So the visible section of the penis increases and is leading to a visual length gain between 2 and 6 centimeters in the flaccid state.
In addition to the cutting of the penis ligaments, further optical enlargement of the penis can also be achieved by a reduction of the fatty tissue in the pubic area. If the visible part of the penis is surrounded by a fat depot, a liposuction can make the full length visible again in some cases a fat pad reduction surgery might be necessary (pubic lift).
In the erect state, the length of the penis is largely determined by the erectile tissue, which means that the length of the erect penis can only be minimally influenced by surgery.
Penis girth surgery (penile girth enhancement)
Penile girth enlargement surgery aims to increase the girth of the penis by injecting fat cells or hyaluronic acid dermal filler into the penis. Care must be taken, that nothing is injected into the erection chambers of the penis.
The autologous fat or hyaluronic acid dermal filler is injected under the penile skin along the penis shaft to increase the circumference of the penis.
In terms of girth gain an increase of 30 – 40% can be expected.
Procedure & Aftercare
|Final result||after 6-8 weeks|
|Result||Length gain of 2-6 cm in the flaccid state, 1-2 cm of visible length in the erect state (with postoperative stretch therapy)|
|Fit for work||After 2 days (desktop activity)|
|Form of anesthesia||General anesthesia|
|Hospitalization||Discharge possible on the day of surgery|
|Risk profile||Low - you will receive an in-depth consultation prior to surgery|
|Intensity of pain||Low to medium (pain is subjective)|
|Sports||Refrain from sport activities for 10 days|
|Sexual intercourse||After 4 weeks possible|
|Limitations in everyday life||No full baths for the first 3 weeks after surgery. Showering is possible after 3 days.|
The result achieved by the penis enlargement surgery remains permanently. However it has to be mentioned that approximately 30-50% of the fat cells will be absorbed over the course of time, the rest remains. If hyaluronic acid is used as dermal filler to increase penis width, it is important to know that these fillers dissolve in six to 18 months. A penile augmentation with hyaluronic acid filler material therefore brings only a temporary result and will have to be renewed after one year.
I had a surgery in September and must first say that Mr. Kuehhas and Mrs. Kueronya are a great team! You feel in good hands right from the start, right through to the end of the process. There are no false promises made and the expectations adjusted. If you have the money and want to have an operation on your best friend, I can only recommend Mr. Kuehhas.
Dr Franklin Kuehhas is a medical specialist in the field of urology and andrology. He specializes in reconstructive andrology, which deals with complex issues surrounding the male genitalia. Dr Kuehhas focuses on the treatment of congenital and acquired penile curvatures (Peyronie’s disease), the surgical treatment of therapy-resistant erectile dysfunction, and aesthetic genital surgery for men.